Masturbation habit
Im vry much addicted to masturbate. I do twice a day for past 6 years. Im trying come out it But I couldn't make it. Due to this I loose my weight and strength. Wat are problems may affect if I do like this. It really killing me. Plz adive me to come out. And how can chnge myself to prepare for marriage life. Plz

masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...