About masturbation
I am having an habit of masturbating daily by watching porn,i was not able to control it,so is there any problem of masturbating daily,plz suggest me an good answer to solve this peoblem

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition.  Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.  You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening.  All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Masturbation is actually not bad for health. But too much of anything is too bad for health. Doing it upto thrice a week is fine but everyday is not good. There is no medicine as such to help you control masturbation.  All you can do is self control. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.