Muscular pain long time
Dear sir i am suffering from muscle pain in legs and hands primarily started from right calf area. After 2 weeks pain became worse..even i was not able to walk with right leg. Then i have gone to neuro phy and MRI of spine done and found disc bulge in lumbar spine may cause pain and used some medicines as per his prescription but no use. Then i consulted an ortho surgeon and MRI of right calf muscle has done and reported s/o polymyositis and s/o edematious changes and he suggested me to consult rheumatologist. followed his suggestion gone to him. He conducted 2 tests CPK and Aldolase enzyme and ANA(anti neuclear anti body) tests.CPK is normal ANA is negative but Serum Aldolase is elevated(ref:1.5-7.5 result:18.2). He presribed corticosteroids(weysolene) using for 40 days. Now i consulted a Sr Gen Phy he conduted 6 tests(CRP ESR ALD ANA RA FACTOR ANTI Jo-1 anti body) and all results found normal including Aldolase. Am confusing first aldolase elevated now normal in 30 days. whats cause?

Ur problem is of concern only text wont be able to solve it. I suggest u to connect on skype so that I can help u visit www.physiotherapistdelhi.in
Contrast Bath. Sports Taping. Gentle Stretching
Aldonase in normal person is negative It increases when there is injury It returns to normal when muscle is healing or healed This is a good sign for you Medications also might have helped getting blood results normal
how did the pain start exercise running gym etc need to know
find the inciting factor and avoid it

Symptoms of muscular pain