Muscle strain neck,shoulders,back&waist
I having cervical problem and sleep problem. Back pain include muscle strain, muscle spasm, and strained ligaments. Even while sleeping and watching mobile or Tv continuously even for an Hr getting  strained in neck, shoulders and back and waist. I can't sleep on stomach side even for an half hr. So I always sleep on back or side. However, when I try to change postions it hurts Lots in my back and backside of shoulders. At the time of wakeup I use my hand for support to stand-up.

Seems abnormal posture and osteomalacia
take my appointment by clicking on the link

Need to start with medications... Kindly take direct online consultation so that I can help you with the medications
Most probably musculoskeletal pain. Will need proper medications on prescription dont worry. Cn consult me privately
Tap consult now to start proper medications
Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation