Muscle spasm and acute lumbago
Recently got diagnosed with acute lumbago and sometime have muscle spasm and pain in hand's finger, elbow and leg. So got my Vitamin D and calcium level tested. Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy came as 109 nmol/L and Calcium Serum as 8.30 mg/dl. Does these reports looks good ? So any suggestions on medicines required along with dosage ? Looking mainly for allopathic or ayurvedic treatment only.

Homoeopathic treatment would be effective and permanently cure for this problem

Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Take homoeopathic med. Five phos 6x. 4 tabs 4times in a day for 15 days.
Ayurveda will be perfect for your condition. Let me see all the reports
consult online with me
Hi It is ok. Do  go  in sun for  half  hour  for  vit. D Take  milk and milk products  daily
Calcium borderline. I m a homeopath so I think u don’t need homeopathy medication.