Acute Acid Reflax

I am suffering from Indigestion, heartburn and acute acid reflux problem for the past 10 years. Tried various medicines in allopathy and consulted several specialist. No remedy, only temporary relief. All reports are normal including liver function test and endoscopy of Upper and lower abdomen.

Doctor Answers (4) on Acute Acid Reflax

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Jayesh Shah Bhopal | Homeopath
As Dr Shararth rightly said, it is very important to change your dietary habits along with your lifestyle.
As i can guess from your occupation(software engineer) that there would be a long sitting job with little or no exercise. Plus the stress related to the deadline of products. It not only leads to irregular diets but also quick diets such as Burgers, Pizzas and Cokes.
A combination of Sedentary life and Fast food can be harmful and you are experiencing it.
There are many Homoeopathic medicines which can help you. Contact any good Homoeopath near you and keep good follow up.
It is an old saying, same habits same results, change the habits you will get changed results. Best of Luck.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, 1.Refined Food – Refined food like white bread, refined sugar is difficult to digest and leads to increased irritation on the stomach lining. Thus, food like pastries, burgers etc should be avoided. 2.Fat – Gastritis is basically the inflammation of the stomach lining, which is enhanced due to fatty acids. Sources of fatty acids are fried chicken, fried onions, fried eggs etc. Boiled eggs are safe but fried eggs are a great source of fatty acids, which increases the stomach lining inflammation. 3.Spicy Food – Spicy food needless to say increases inflammation in the stomach. Spicy food may include direct intake of chillies, intake of high amount of spice everyday, mustard etc. Here is what to eat - eat fresh fruits and vegetables which has high fibre helps both gastritis and digestion problem. There is no restrictions to drinking water,, drink as much as water. Avoid lemon juice during acute attack or gastritis, Eating curd rice helps with digestion and soothens gastritis. Can take antigastrits tablets like pan-DRS 40mg morning in empty stomach. Don't go to bed immediately in full stomach. Practice at 15mins of walking after taking any food.