Muscle pain due to accident
I have met with one small accident of two wheeler got skit andy right hand get injured. Immediately I went to doctor he xray my shoulder and arm but no fracture. It's like ligament pain he has prescribed pain killer for few days and told me it will get cleared on own. It was one week ago I got injured muscle pain has reduced and I can move a little bit but still I am unable to move hand like earlier as it still pain. What need to do?

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
I think you should continue with analgesics for few more days.. Sometimes, soft tissue injury may be severe and may take some time to heal. You may apply crepe bandage over hand for support.. Since X ray has already been done, so bony injury is already ruled out..
You can also start ice fomentation for reducing the internal inflammation.
Avoid heavy work, active finger movements can be done as per pain..