I met with an accident
I met with an accident a month ago, but still the skin isn't proper and it pains still ... So what can I do to recover to normal and how to remove those marks ... My right knee is injured :)
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

If pain persistent consult orthopedic surgeon, for marks dermatologists will suggest
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?