Muscle gain
Hello doctor I m doing gym & I want to gain muscle .can you suggest me any supplements . Can I take anavar tablets ? Or any other please suggest me name

Hello, I understand you concern. This tablet you are mentioning is an anabolic steroid I assume. So taking it would build up your muscle for sure but it may have effect on your fertility. Instead of that you may use other whey protein isolates which are rather very good options for body building. I would prefer isopro brand of whey. So do not take any pills but have enough protein and workout proportinally. Thank you