Muscle clotting

In my armpit there is a muscle clotting (gotili) it's also pain. I feel sometimes it get reduce or sometime get enlarge. I consult with gynaecologist she gave 5 days medicine but it didn't work and I also consult surgeon he told me that we need to operate that...can you help me in this I don't want to operate it and it want to heal with medicine.

Doctor Answers (3) on Muscle clotting

Dr. Kiran S Murthy Bangalore | Clinical Physiotherapist
hi better consult the haemotologist once and increase ur water intake and start regular fittness exercises
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well first thing is I dint understand clearly the nature of your problem...is it actually ckit or its a swelling sort of lipoma which you are telling...i need to see and examine it before suggesting you anything. .kindly consult a surgeon. Discuss your apprehension with him...thank you