MULTIPLE DRUG ABUSE

Need help with quitting cigarettes, marijuana, opium, prescription opiods, benzodiazipines,etc etc social anxiety, depression, loneliness, mental trauma, mood swings, violent thoughts, shivers, frustration, communication, self medication , memory loss, lack of interest to do anything , no friends , parents given up on me, withdrawls, hallucinations, physical weakness, mentally unstable, irrational, overdose , isolated , unable to carry out simple tasks , highly substance dependent to eat sleep wake up , think etc. blank thoughts , unable to cope with reality , side effects , no one to understand me , perhaps suicidal , unmotivated , worried , going insane , had consulted psychiatrists previously who didn't understand the problem and made it more worse , trust issues , insomnia , behavioral problem , emotionally unstable, anger , self harm , guilt , remorse , absent minded . unable to finance an actual consultation, need to discuss with someone , confused , paranoid , since last 8yrs,

Doctor Answers (6) on MULTIPLE DRUG ABUSE

Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
You need a good counselor/psychologist. Please find someone near your place or I could help you with telephonic SESSION. All the issues you have mentioned here stem from the same root . Everyone has there own reality, but one which overlaps most with the general social reality is considered ''normal''. Your struggle to fit yourself and the regret to be not to be able to fit yourself into the ''value system'' is causing so much of unrest. Continue with your dope , opium etc but being mindful and aware of the whole process , right from taking in to the altered effects in the body/mind. Try not going into it mechanically. Do not judge yourself or feel guilty and continue with all this until the moment comes when you see no point in rolling a joint. Will power is not needed, the deep conviction(may not be conscious) will do it. Have patience ....this too will pass. tc
Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Psychiatrist
Hi theres, You are spiraling into a host of co-morbid disorders. I urge to stick with an empathetic psychiatrist, who understands your problems, and persist with his/her treatment. Do not give up on treatment. You need to be patient, and motivated to get out of your troubles. Good Luck.
Dr. Ramprasad Attur Mysore | Psychiatrist
Hello Your difficulties are on a very wide spectrum,lasting for years.This means the treatment also will be long,slow recovery and need multiple support.But can be certainly done and we do see fantastic turnaround. 1.Get a friend,family member who is sympathetic and understanding.This is important as support system 2.Get a detailed assessment,preferably as inpatient in a center that has Psychiatrist,qualified Psychologist who can work together to help you. 3.Stick to one team,treatment and be disciplined,as there will be several ways of reaching your goals and all may be equally fine but stay true to one. Good luck
Dr. D. S. Poonia Jaipur | Psychiatrist
Hi, my advise to you is that please visit once at NIMHANS.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello my dear, people are still in this world to listen to you. When u can find a portal like this u can very find the one to discuss with and to listen you. Seek you will definitely reach the right person.
Dr. Dinesh Chennai | Clinical Psychologist
There is nothing like can't come out r snap out. The time and money required for ur consultation will cheaper than u expect when u go to government institution or a aided institution in banglore itself. Where there is a will there is way.