Mouth ulcers
Mouth ulcers problem since long. Had Covid in Jan21 Diabetic since more than 25 years. Mouth ulcer problem is on peak. Very problematic. Even can't eat no spice food.

Sir u need to show ua mouth ulcers on a thorough video consultation, and give detailed history, so I can diagnose and treat accordingly. As u have suffered from covid and is also diabetic, may be ua immunity is bit compromised. I suggest u to put stomacare on ua ulcers. Use H2O2 mouth wash 1tsf diluted in half glass of water three times. Take tablet Becosule once a day for 3 months. Keep ua blood sugar strictly under control, follow up with ua endocrinologist/diabetologist

You need an oral examination to evaluate the condition of ulcer and the cause for it ..book an online appointment so I can do a thorough examination and give the appropriate treatment