Mouth ulcers
I am suffering with mouth from past 10 year's, regularly ulcers coming and getting so much pain upto 10 day's, I went  to ent specialists, when I used medicine upto one month no ulcer will come then suffering with mouth ulcers again, kindly suggest what type of medication and food  requires to cure permanently.

First All You Should Maintain The Mouth And Oral Hygiene Simanteniously You Should Be Aware Regarding Any Tobacco Or Similar By Products Maintain Your Bowel Condition Including Your Recurrent Diarhoea Also Go For Your Routine Blood And Stool Examination Better You Should See a E N T And Orodental Checkup

Could be due to vitamin deficiency , stress, spicy food or tobacco consumption
Online consultation for detailed history n management
Please consult online for further evaluation and treatment