Mouth problem
Iam unable to close my mouth my jaws has been locking . I try to close by keeping my thumb finger in my mouth by pressing lower jaw hardly .so i want know permanent solution for this

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad

You might be having a condition called Lock jaw which is due to slippage of the Lower jaw from its socket. This occurs when you open your mouth very wide, as in yawning or laughing aloud. Try to avoid such situation. If not possible you need to take an opinion from a orthopaedic who deals with it or a maxillofacial surgeon.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult with a good oral and maxillofacial surgeon