Mouth problem
I recently checked signs of mouth cancer as i smoke around 5-6 times a day and able to see some partialwhite substance on my upper jaw can this be a mouth cancer.

Dr. Bikramjeet Singh
Dental Surgeon 4 yrs exp Gurdaspur
To confirm this u need proper oral cavity diagnosis, n diagnosis of the lesions...., it could be fungal infection, precancerous /cancerous or else...., it need to be diagnosed immediately, consult ur dentist for the same, try 'n quit ur smoking habit as soon as possible....
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
It is better for u to consult your nearby dentist as it will help u know your condition as if it is cancer or some kind of precancerous lesion and try to quit smoking as soon as possible and take care
Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Nagpur
Your description is inadequate. And in any case where you suspect oral cancer it is always better to show your lesion to a local dentists or maxillofacial surgeon.