Motion problem

I have motion problem since 4 years And I'm get tired due to this. my heart is get fast beating for some periods. And I have fever at sometimes in a week

Hi.... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.... Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed.....
Dr. Asha Annamalai
Family Physician 1 yrs exp Chennai
You need to form proper bowel and regulate your bowel habits.Take adequate amount of fibre rich food and plenty of fluids.Yoghurt is good.Physical activity and coffee/hot water helps bowel movement.Sleep disturbances should be corrected. Schedule yourself to practice regular bowel habits.Even if you don't have the urge,just go sit on the toilet at the time you want it to happen everyday as a habit.