More weight
I want to loose 5/6 kgs.. But i am a foodie what to do? I am cuurently 56ks and my height is 5.5 inches. I love to eat junk sweets softdrinks too much.

Hello there we understand your feelings your condition But you need to.understand that we could.have helps you better with your condition if you would.have mentioned your weight along. You yourself have told us that you're a foodie. Then it is time that you need tonnage control over the food you're eating. Need to follow a nice diet plan. For the.plan of Diet you need to consult a dietician for that. Thank you