Mood Disorder

I feel extremely irritation and anger all the time. However, the anger that shoots up, settled down quickly too. But in this way I am loosing my friends and my family is also not happy with my behavior. I am failing to make them understand that I am not doing it intentionally. In a drop of hat i am getting angry and I feel like crying all the time. P.S Professionally I am doing well but it seems I am loosing a grip in my personal life. Please help!

Doctor Answers (1) on Mood Disorder

Dr. Ajit Naik Pune | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hello Madam, Anger is one of the various feelings human beings experience. It is required for survival but becomes a problem when it is more frequent,arises of trivial reasons and starts affecting you as well as people around.You need to take immediate steps for anger management. Leaving the angry situation and going to some quiet room,STOP technique-where you have to stop interaction,think of situation and prevent anger emotion to start(take deep breaths) and then respond are some ways of managing anger.