Moles on face

Big mole on face which conerted into diiferent type of structure that looks like mole has broken into threads , i had got it before as well and removed in parlor with current which they give around mole and pulls it out. But i am getting those again and again, any theraphy for that. And have small moles all over face.
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur
What you are having is not a mole but it's a viral wart. The best treatment is to get it removed by radio frequency curettage and only by a qualified dermatologist. Kindly see any qualified dermatologist in your area instead of giving your skin in the hands of quacks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?