Red moles on body
I have developed lots of tiny red moles all over my body. Mostly they are on my hands, neck, chest and 1-2 on face. Out of them 4-5 are a little bigger in size and are present on my hands. I want to know the reason for their occurrence and if it can be prevented? Are these harmful in any way? Also I would like to remove the bigger ones from the hands, so what's the procedure for that? Sharing the pic of one of the moles present on my hand. Pls advise..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition called Cherry angioma and usually do not need any treatment. It is abnormal proliferation of blood vessels. Cosmesis may be a concern and can be addressed with diverse options. Meet a Dermatologist for further guidance and help.