Missed Periods
Was due on the 13th August. Still no sign of periods or pregnancy .All pregnancy test are negative . Periods are very regular otherwise . Doctor has advised cycloReg.But I doubt that will help coz I have no symptoms. There is low scope of pregnancy Im a virgin. Can cycloReg bring my periods

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

If you have doubt do sonography... It will clear things about cysts or pcod problem... No need to wry and start cycloreg
Dr. Chetan Maandhakar
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

If you are sure and as your periods are regular Otherwise than wait for few days more. Sometimes it may happen may be due to your diet or if you have taken other medicines. So don't worry of your doctor says it's normal. If this occurs frequently than sonography should be done and for confirmation hormonal reports can help. Thank you. Dr. Chetan Maandharkar, Queen Women's Hospital, Ahmedabad.