Misoprostol
How many days will I bleed after taking misoprostol. I consulted with a gynecologist before taking the abortion pill It's the 3rd day and I'm still bleeding irregularly Is it normal? I was 6 weeks pregnant.

Yes it is normal to feel this way after taking Misoprostol you'll face bleeding for around 7-10 days, if you have excessive bleeding which lasts more than 10 days then you should visit the gynecologist. On completion of 14 days of the medication, you will be required to take an ultrasound to see if there's any remnant products within. If the condition persists or worsens visit the gynecologist at the earliest
If condition persists or worsens visit the gynecologist at the earliest

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+147
Chat with a sexologist
If you are doing this abortion under observation of a gynac then be compliant with doctors and do usg after 14Day's from first dose  ..
Hello, You may observe light bleeding for 7-12 days after taking misoprostol. If there is heavy bleeding, you should follow up with your gynaecologist immediately. Also, get an ultrasound done after completion of treatment to see if there are no retained products of conception.
Hi. Sometimes you have bleeding for 7to 10 days but its less bleeding. If bleeding heavily then meet dr again. Again after 14th day of abortion pill you need to do ultrasound tvs to know everything is normal.
Hello.... After using Misoprostol you should expect bleeding and cramps. Bleeding usually starts within four hours of using the pills, but it sometimes starts later. Bleeding is often heavier than a normal menstruation, Normally the bleeding will continue lightly for one to three weeks after the abortion, but times may vary. The normal menstrual period usually returns after four to six weeks.

Is misoprostol safe for abortion Mifepristone and misoprostol