Mind swings
Mind swings and uncertainty of relationship. After 3 years of relationship she is feeling uncertain. she is also not able to cope up physically and have lost her interest in physical relationship also. otherwise she is good but gets annoyed and irritated easily . we are planning to marry this year but this behavior is very uncertain.
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
The first thing that you must do is to talk to your friend regarding the changes you have noticed. Be genuine, be empathic, and tell her that you will stand by her side and encourage her to share her difficulties with you. I gather from your description that the two of you have been together for three years and you clearly mention that besides the current difficulties she is liked by you, and you both plan to get married by this year. In such a case you should act as her support and help her walk through the difficult phase On the basis of difficulties told by her you may decide to seek a psychiatrist or psychologist. However it would be useful for you both to seek an appointment with a counsellor for adapting your relationship to the next level. Hope this helps you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?