Milk for Breakfast

Will it be okay if we have one glass of milk and 5 soaked almonds for breakfast...

Dr. Vijetha
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I saw your medication list. Hypothyroidism is the reason for weight gain, since you are on medication I advice you to take Milk and almonds for your breakfast. Skimmed milk and curds are best to be in your daily diet. Nuts are good and healthy, please take it. Good fatty acids @ omega ..Almonds 5 , walnuts 2 can be taken for less heavy breakfast- one tip is eat around 11 am these dry fruits instead with your regular breakfast. You need professional help for weight loss and continues monitoring on eating habits. Since you are in IT field- stress also contribute to hormonal change and in turn weight. Please don't go for any kind crash diet.
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 13 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi welcome - I can see your weight & height. your height is 157.48 ,so BMI is 30.89 , so you are even Obesity stage I ,so you need yo correct your weight very quickly at least 10 kgs.. In break fast you can drink 200ml skim milk not animal milk like cow's . Should not add almond which has very high fat. Take oatmel with milk or brown breads bewlow 50gm weitght. avaoid all fast/junk/ oil or fried foods.
Ms. Durga Kumari
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello, Thanks for ur query. you can have milk and almond early morning,Breakfast should be heavy like chapati,sabji,salad,egg,oats,whole bread ,etc If u need further assistance, u can consult me. Thanks