Migraine headache
I'm 30yrs old, I often suffer from migraine headaches and I just keep my eyes open..I need to know the cure as I tried to endure it as long as I can but it is unbearable now.. what medicine can help me out ?

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

You can try tab sibilium 10mg daily night for 3mnths. It prevents future attacks. Avoid skipping meals,exposure to sunlight,choclates..have good sleep.

Hello... Migraine headed is pulsating in nature ofren associated with aura ,emotions , smell and taste of food,even lack of sleep triggers attack ...sleep for 7-8hours (uninterrupted deep sleep) , don't Carry all tension b,worriers to bed , avoid having coffee or tea in excess.. Rest for sometime, close your eyes during each episode..try to avoid triggering factor..