Headache for 4 times
I suffered from headache for 4 times in the span of last 10 days. Once I did vomit too. I had blurry vision before headache. I took saridon tablet for 3 times, once I just slept and it was gone. These headaches are rare for to me. I think these are migraines. Should I consult a doctor?

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

*Avoidance of offending agent. *Planned life. *Relaxaxation and Rest. *Nutritious,balanced diet.
Sympotoms base homoeo treatment. I sugest the best homoeo doctor consult your case 100% solve. Thanks,29/11/2016.
Dr. (Colonel) A.K Mehta
General Physician 35 yrs exp Pune
Headache with vomiting & Blurring of vision is not to be ignored. Migraine is first to be suspected. generally Migraine headaches are throbbing in nature. There is also an aura before that when you feel that Headache is about to come.
Must consult an Internal Medicine Physician or Neurologist
Identify if there is a triggering factor