1) Massage with stress relief oil or warm coconut oil to head, neck, and ears.
2) Apply Chandan powder +2-4 saffron threads+ pinch of cinnamon (dalchini) lep with rose water to forehead.
3) Take 8 hrs sleep in the night.
4) Avoid oily & spicy food.
5) Pour 3-4 drops of warm pure cow ghee in both nostrils in head low position
6) Do eye check up if headache persist
Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda, Headache and migraine too managed controlled n cure on AYURVEDIC Approach though AYURVEDIC Therapies resolve d issue completely but demands in person Examination on AYURVEDIC way..so request you to consult with AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city
Migrain can b cured by ayurvedic medicines. At home u can take Nasya of 2 drops of lukewarm ghee or ayurvedic medicated ghee or oil, droped in both nostrils. This will definetly help. Shirshuladi Vajra ras, Sutshekhar ras can be helpful.Consult ur doctor for medicines. If pain is severe, u can go for Shirodhara Panchakarma treatment.
Some of the home remedies for Migraine Are
1. Tulsi ginger lemon tea
2. instilling ghee 2 to 3 drops daily in to nostrils
3.regular head massage with castor oil
4.Regular Pranayam and meditation
5.Apply ginger lemon amla paste on forehead
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.