Mentally unstable

Sleepless nights, frustrated, depression, no concentration, suicidal thoughts, m good for nothing thoughts..
views-icons 227 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Mentally unstable

Dr. Ashutosh Singh Indore | Psychiatrist
Hi,
Thanks for choosing Practo.
I have read your query carefully and understood that you are having symptoms suggestive of clinical depression. Many a times a patient attributes the symptoms of depression to the negative life events and believes that resolution of these negative life events will relieve her/his depression. I would like to inform you that depression changes your perception of life and makes you feel worthless and hopeless. Its the treatment of depression as illness that can relieve the symptoms. I would like to advice you to take a Psychiatrist consultation near you as soon as possible, so that you can be evaluated thoroughly and treatment is started.
I hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any other help regarding your illness.
Regards
Dr. Ashutosh Singh
Consultant Psychiatrist
Apollo Hospitals Indore