Mentally health

Hi doc thanks for replying back well not often only those tyme wen I got angry I mean not everyday but wen the outburst happen I think I behave lyka a psyco nd wen I get normal den m all k nd I experienced these symptoms only wen I m annoyed wen I got depressed I don't talk to peeple very silent very insecure u knw 5 y
views-icons 62 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, well you do seem to have anger issues. You show symptoms like depression but I'm not sure if that would be a precise diagnosis, your symptoms could be cropping from mood instability as well. In such a case, I would suggest you visit a psychiatrist once and the required treatment. However, as far as your anger goes you should go for counseling on anger management. You will be provided with exercises that will help you get control over your emotions.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?