Mentally Depressed
Hi, My father has been effected with deep depression from past 6months, He can able to see the visions which normally we dont see, he also listens to the sounds which we dont hear. We have already started taking treatment . But still there is no exact change. The mail reason what we family members observed is. he got into deep depression few months back, started over thinking. that leads him to view something which we cannot view/listen. Please kindly suggest me how to over come with this.

Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad
I thinks he needs detailed evaluation to come to a conclusion. Need to consult in person to understand evaluate and diagnose the condition whether it is dissociation or some Neuro logical problem