Mental stress
Hello doctor, I'm priyatharsini. I had an boyfriend in srilanka who have studied here in india up to last year. We have planned to marry but after finishing his course he went to srilanka. He told me that he will talk to his parents about me. He talked also but his parents didn't accept me because they are Muslim and too he is a only child so they want their son to get married as their wish. Next month he is gonna get engaged. Now I'm totally fed up I don't know what to do. He is not talking with me now. Even if I message him he is avoiding. Because of stress I'm getting chest pain also. I don't even know how to explain my feeling. Please guide me. Now I'm doing my 2nd year biotechnology.
132 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You need a practical solution. Will he come for you. Will he accept you. Will his family accept you. What do you want ? You want him to leave his family for you? Ask these to your self. Did u think about the impossibilities while getting engaged ? Did u not think that you would gonna suffer? Then , why this hue and cry? Be strong and accept or go and fight? U won't get any solution by seating in room and asking for help. You need to help your self . Try to make new relationship with friend and family .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Mental disorders caused by stress
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.