Mental health

There are many strange thoughts in my mind Which I am very afraid I think the fear of death Everything looks pretty funny a job does not mind! Nor any thing that seems to care The thought comes to my mind What I die Where will my next life Such strange thoughts come Heart very afraid For some time it stops fear But after a while the strange fear that seemingly goes Because of this fear, my mind seemed nowhere I do not have appetite and sleep Here are all the time mind thinks Which are affecting my work I do not have any kind of a dope My heart has been very weak Knickers are afraid of But this strange fear over the whole two months time But this fear is not that Please Help Someone told me that a boy who died of heart failure His voice seemed awfully strange to me from that day I would leave home on fear I fear for some Sakind forget feels so right But again, remember that again seems to be strange

Doctor Answers (1) on Mental health

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck