Mental health
Hi doctor. I am very sensitive. But a few months it's like I have become too anxious i am not able to concentrate on the studies and start with a feeling of anxiety when I start studying literally I get freighten to study. Please tell me what is this problem.and please someone help me to come out of this. Is it any mental disorder.

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Hi friend, It is good that you have noticed the changes. Please talk to your parents and get help. If not get help from a psychotherapist or a counselor.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,  it's really great u hv observed yourself and seeking the help. Hv u ever discussed this with ur parents or other friends or elders known to you?! . Please  try those areas. Or if u feel that he don't want to discuss with them then meet a Psychologist and come out of this anxiety at the earliest.  Take care.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi It could be stress-related cognitive issues or underlying anxiety. Practice yoga, relaxation, healthy lifestyle changes + schedule your daily activities jn a realistic manner & practice being present to your emotions & being mindful about situations. Usually mild anxiety symptoms get better with these approaches. If persisting seek professional help. Regards
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Dear Practo user You could be suffering from anxiety disorder but the good news is there is nothing to be afraid of. Its easily treatable. Talk to your guardians and consult a psychiatrist for evaluation and further management. You will be fine. Many children face such problems but they dont come out with it. Good that you are aware and are seeking help.
Consult a psychiatrist