Previously i was having PCOS and from past 4 years m taking medicine in which novelon, gemini35 and others are there. Due to which my weight is increased. I want to know how to reduce my weight and foods which are appropriate for me. And to avoid irregural menses what should i do.
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sushma Purohit
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Raipur
Dear patient, Get your thyroid levels checked. Are you still on these hormones? Meet your gynecologist and ask her to regularise your cycles by putting on short term hormones.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?