Irregular menstruation, symptoms of PCOS
I have been facing very irregular cycles and due to which i meet an doctor in december and got some medicine as well as done UltraSound which comes out a PCOS. I have been changing my lifestyle doing exercises and having good food but eventually it is not working out. i am facing very irregular its been 60 days from last cycle.

You need to be persistent, nothing is magic that it will happen in few days; go on doing exercise along with diet modification, low carb plus fatty diet and more of proteins, along with metformin tablet and any medication given by your gynaecologist for at least 6 months to one year, I m sure it will work