Menstrual cycle related

I am suffering from scanty periods from past 4 months ,when I have started sex.previously it was fine also i didnt take any pills.could you please advice me on this... Is this a serious issue or just hormonal change
views-icons 13 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there....altered menstrual cycles could be due to any cause like pcod (very common in women), fibromas, drug intake(need not always be hormones), stress. It will need complete clinical examination and few blood tests like hormonal profile. Kindly consult a gynaecologist for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?