Menstrual cycle
Hi.. During my menstrual cycle I have lot of pain and very less flow of blood. Am guessing it's because of Anemia.. It is happening from last 6 months.. Also earlier my cycle was of 5-6days now it has reduced to 3-4 days.. Please suggest me with the solution... Thanks, Parnika

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

There is variations in menstrual pattern for every woman as it's 3days cycle it's absolutely normal... If you are anemic.. Evaluate the anaemia.. And take treatment
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Don't cone to conclusions. It's good that the flow has reduced. It will prevent anaemia. There is no rule as how many days it shud bleed. As a man's face changes in a lifetime so does the menses. It's a problem if u bleed more. Otherwise no solution is indicated