Menstrual bleeding
Continious Menstrual bleeding from since 1 month .This had never happend to me .1 month i din't had my periods but the next month it came bt the bleeding is not stoping now . I consulted a doc they said my uterus is bulky .

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

As your age 45 concern we need to evaluate the cause for the pv bleeding... IN perimenapausal phase this can happen.. Consult a gynaecologist
Dr. Rahuldatt Patil
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Get a urine pregnancy test done. Followed by Sonography. The probably if you were pregnant and there might be an incomplete abortion. Or simply the lining of uterus, endometrium may have thickened