Meniscus tear (suggest me injury extent)
Hi ! i twisted my knee 3 weeks ago and after that injury i was unable to move freely . i had to give a little bend to my knee to walk . after 2 weeks i could straighten my knee up to 95% and can walk and run without any problem . but i cant straighten my knee up to 100% as it feels something is wrong under my knee cap and when i feel stiffness behind my knee and also feel a little pain (not much) when i fully bend my knee and put pressure on it . its a little swollen too. didnt use MRI

Kindly do MRI of the knee as soon as possible Meanwhile do physiotherapy and inform once the scan is done