Meniscus tear
I had right knee meniscus tear n snapping hip since 5 months. I took treatment but still I get slight pain in knee n slight snapping is there. I m asking this 'coz we are planning for 2nd baby. Pls suggest me to take decision.TIA.

Dr. Phanindra V V
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. In such situation you can undergo some Ayurveda therapies which will treat and stabilize your joint. They have promising results.
G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
As you are treated for the complaints, you can follow it up for further assessment. But the pregnancy will not b affected by the same and it also doesn't affect d delivery. If you wanted to b treated further for joint problem, then you need to postpone your pregnancy as d medicines will harm the baby.