Memory loss
I feel i have some memory loss problem, i forget things which might have happened some days before, and then i when i try to recollect, sometimes i recollect, sometimes by some clue. For instance, some of classes i have forgotten, now if someone will give clue, then i will remember everything. Is it a memory loss issue or normal ? I donot forget all the things, but yes some of the things.

May be you are under stress or pressure Which makes your concentration level poor If yes take therapy
Can be due to stress'  any other symptoms? Consult for further evaluation and treatment
It's not memory loss, lack of concentration that's it. Evaluation required for any Anxiety or Depressive features
Consult Psychiatrist for evaluation