Memory and concetractio..

Hi I have a concentration problem and memory problem while studying. I was studied daily 4 to 5 hours but i do not concentrate on it and i lost my all memory in exam. So please help me and tell me some medicine or other perfect solution.

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune

Attention and concentration problems are usually due to anxiety issues.  It could be due to ADHD in adults. Need to have further information and detailed assessment from Psychiatrist or Psychologist.
Dr. Shobha Krishna
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Its difficult to conclude with the Information you have given you may have performance anxiety which maybe the cause of forgetting in exam or there maybe any other underlying problem of sustaining attention You will benefit from consulting a psychiatrist for assessment and necessary treatment
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello der everyone has equal brain capacity it depends upon us how well we use it practice meditation and for other queries consult psychologist for further evaluation and treatment.