Memorizing issue.
I can't keep my concentration when I am reading my study books. If someone tells me something I forget it in a little time. I am unable to give my concentration in my study. So, how can I increase my memory power? And my concentration?

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Ability to retrieve memory and attention span and concentration varies from person to person. some general tips are: Being organised and systematic in your schedule Revise topics you have read previously after you have read a new topic. Take regular breaks after every 45 minutes.   Do not use any gadgets or play games on the mobile during the break. Get enough rest and good sleep.