Medication for ADHD
I have adult ADHD. I would like to inquire where can I get my medication. Going to psychiatrist is very expensive.

Only a registered psychiatrist can prescribe the medication for ADHD that too in 3 prescription copies as some schedule x drug requires utmost precautions.. Any how you have to consult a psychiatrist
Please understand health care is not buying medications and having. First of all the doctor has to diagnose the problem. We as Psychiatrists look at the biopsychosocial aspects of the patient and then take a decision as to how to treat the person. Treatment in mental health includes medication treatment and also psychosocial rehabilitation. I recommend that you consult and take the treatment.