Symptoms of adult adhd
Hi.. Recently i had doubt whether my friend age 28 have adhd. So i googled and got following symptoms on adult ADHD --Trouble focusing; Restlessness; Difficulty completing tasks; Disorganization; Frustration; mood swings; Hot temper; Unstable relationships. On my observing he had all 8 symptoms. Kindly suggest.

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi Yes these are symptoms of ADHD in adults. However, I'm not sure which website did you refer to as hot temper and unstable relationships are not prime symptoms of it. You should refer to medscape for authentic medical information. And I would like to add an assurance that ADHD in adults can also be treated via medications and counseling. Medications are prescribed based on the severity of the symptoms.

Enlarged kidneys in adults symptoms