ADHD Children
My son (4 years) having ADHD symptoms, So is there any proper treatment to cure permanently, please sujjest a better doctor.
138 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hello, I presume that you are undertaking treatement from a Psychiatrist curently. If not, kindly consult with one. Secondly, to answer your specific question about there is a permament cure for ADHD, I would say the following: Like for any other psychiatric disorder, no Psychiatrist can guarantee a cure. But the good thing about ADHD is, the fact that with right treatment, the afflcited individuals lead as normal a life as any other person, in fact better than some, in some regards. I have had colleagues with adult ADHD, who are doing wonderfully well in their professional lives. Also, since your son is only 4 years old, you have spotted the symptoms early and that is very good. Earlier the detection, better the response to treatment interventions. Therefore. I suggest you to take your son with a Child Psychiatrist of your choice, who would prescribe not just medication, but also behavioral techniques which would help in the long run. Good Luck!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.