Medical certificate

I'm looking to get medical certificate for my ligament tear in my Knee. I'm relieving from my office but they aren't allowing me to get relieve within 30 days. Actually notice period is 60 days to work before relieving from there. If I produce the certificates, they'll allow me for 30 days.
views-icons 316 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT)
Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Chennai
You can get it from the doctor who diagnosed as ligament tear..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?