Ligament Tear
Hello Doctor, frm past six months i m facing a problem in my right ligament, pain was fine earlier, but now the pain is double. I havnt done any MRI yet but i can surely say that i m having a tear in my right ligament coz i have matched the symptoms online and they matched exactly as it was referred, plz help me out

Dr. Ravi Nayak
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

From what you have described, I guess you have instability of the knee which interferes in your daily activities, and has made you modify or curtail certain actions. This is suggestive of either an ACL tear or a meniscal injury in the knee. You must see an Orthopaedic Surgeon, preferably specialising in Arthroscopy(keyhole surgery), who will thoroughly examine you and may prescribe an MRI of the knee and possibly Xrays. Further management, either physiotherapy or intervention, will depend on the MRI report and your lifestyle expectations.
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Hand Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

the question is unclear my friend please answer the following questions which joint or body are you referring to did you get injured if yes then when and how explain detail circumstances also what are your exact symptoms please explain in detail where is the pain and normally ligament tears in knee and ankle have a sense of give way and instability of the Joint especially while walking and prevent you from running are the above things right