Medical fitness

I need a medical fitness certificate stating i am medically fit to join the company, by a registered medical practioner. Who is a registered medical practioner and who can issue such certificate? Please respond as soon as possible.
views-icons 420 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. You can go to any person who has completed MBBS and has registered in the respective medical council state or Central for getting the can take it from your nearest available clinic or hospital.. Any doctor is entitled to examine and give fitness certificate......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?