Masturbation

I would like to know is masturbation bad for health I usually masturbate 3 times in a month but I feel weakness and dizziness in my body and regret for doing masturbation. Please suggest me about this

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Mumbai

For Masterbation: You must underatand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition.  Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.  You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening.  All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.
Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi, Masturbation does not cause any of the symptoms you describe. However after both masturbation and intercourse one experiences "weakness", aches all over the body etc. This is normal because of the neuro-muscular tension that builds up during these activities.
SLeep for an hour or so immediately after masturbation and you will be fine.